Carmen — Special stage platform
Two stage platforms designed and produced based on the Contracting Entity’s specification, for Carmen performance in the Podlasie Opera and Philharmonic in Białystok.
- drive unit dimensions: 2,25×1,5×0,31m
- total dimensions including the detachable additional unit: 4,5×1,5×0,31m
- maximum speed 0,6m/s
- pneumatic system for drive wheel shock absorption/pressure, with the ability to raise the drive wheels
- integrated system of wireless control of fan (dia. 8.2 and 4.2 m) opening and closing (the fans operated by means of the platform remote control)
- integrated independent source of fan drive power supply